Main Page Class Hierarchy Alphabetical List Compound List File List Compound Members File Members Related Pages
- Member ACE_CDR::DEFAULT_BUFSIZE
- We want to add options to control this default value, so this constant should be read as the default default value ;-)
- Class ACE_Configuration_Heap
- -Need to investigate what happens if memory mapped file gets mapped to a location different than it was created with.
- Member ACE_Dev_Poll_Event_Tuple::refcount
- The reference count should really be maintained within the event handler. This approach was taken to allow for backward compatibility and quick implementation. One approach for maintaining backward compatibility while implementing reference counting within the event handler is to create an ACE_Ref_Counted_Event_Handler "mix-in" class that concrete ACE_Event_Handlers can inherit from (i.e. multiple inheritance). Thus, legacy non-reference counted event handlers need not pay for reference counting resources.
- Member ACE_Dev_Poll_Handler_Guard::~ACE_Dev_Poll_Handler_Guard(void)
- Suspend the handler so that other threads will not cause an event that is already in an upcall from being dispatched again.
- Member ACE_Dev_Poll_Reactor::upcall(ACE_Event_Handler *event_handler, int(ACE_Event_Handler::*callback)(ACE_HANDLE), ACE_HANDLE handle)
- Resume the handler so that other threads will be allowed to dispatch the handler.
- Class ACE_Ini_ImpExp
- -Strings with embedded newlines cause the import to fail -Strings with embedded quotes " cause the import to fail -Importing/exporting for values in the root section does not work -Add dynamic buffer when importing. currently it will not allow importing of values greater than a fixed ammount (4096 bytes)
- Class ACE_Intrusive_List
- The ACE_Message_Queue is an example of an intrusive list (or queue) but it is not implemented in terms of this class.
- Member ACE_ODB::@8
- This is clearly inadequate and should be dynamic...
- Member ACE_OS_String::memchr(const void *s, int c, size_t len)
- To be complete, we should add strcoll, and strxfrm.
- Member ACE_OS_String::ace_isprint(const ACE_TCHAR c)
- To be complete, we should add: isalnum, isalpha, iscntrl isdigit, isgraph, islower, ispunct, isupper, isxdigit, and toupper.
- Class ACE_Registry_ImpExp
- -Add dynamic buffer when importing. currently it will not allow importing of values greater than a fixed ammount (4096 bytes)
- Class ACE_Throughput_Stats
- The idea behind this class was to use linear regression to determine if the throughput was linear or exhibited jitter. Unfortunately it never worked quite right, so only average throughput is computed.
- Member ACE_TkReactor::InputCallbackProc(ClientData cd, int mask)
- the unused mask argument is probably quite useful, but we ignore it, why? In fact the following comment probably relates to that: This could be made shorter if we know which *kind* of event we were about to get. Here we use <select> to find out which one might be available.
- Member ACE_TP_Token_Guard::grab_token(ACE_Time_Value *max_wait_time=0)
- Should probably be called acquire_read_token ()
- File Configuration.h
- Templatize this class with an ACE_LOCK to provide thread safety
- File Configuration_Import_Export.h
- -Add locking for thread safety. -Provide ability to read file in one format and write in another. -See todo's in each class
- Member ACE_STATIC_SVC_REQUIRE(SERVICE_CLASS)
- One class per-Service_Object seems wasteful. It should be possible to define a single class and re-use it for all the service objects, just by passing the Service_Descriptor as an argument to the constructor.
- Member ACE_SHUTDOWN_READ
- We maybe should move a lot of the code in ACE_OS::cuserid here so it is treated the same as the above ace_difftime and ace_timezone. But since there is a good deal more code in ACE_OS::cuserid, we probably need to move some of it off into some sort of emulation function.
Generated on Mon Jun 16 13:01:19 2003 for ACE by
1.2.14 written by Dimitri van Heesch,